- Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/4 in. to prevent smoking & soot build up on container or other items
- Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep out of drafts
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 in. of wax remains in bottom
- Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
Let the flame melt the entire top of the candle before turning it off to ensure an even burn every time you light it! THIS CAN TAKE UP TO 4 HOURS FOR SOY CANDLES
FOR DECORATED CANDLES:
*It is recommended that after the initial burn you remove the dried flowers. The petals are strategically placed away from the wick to avoid catching fire. However, there is a chance the flowers will burn if they get close enough*
If you wish to keep all of your toppings on your candle while burning, use a safe tool to push to the edge of the candle so the flame is free of foreign objects.
We have done lots of testing for you at home. Everything in your candle can handle being in hot wax, just not always DIRECTLY on the flame